NATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION BENCHMARKING CONFERENCE
May 5-7, 2020
- Sadly, after much deliberation and consultation with our advisory board members, sponsors and scheduled speakers from around the country, as well as with our sponsor, Johnson County Community College, and local health officials, we have collectively decided to postpone the 2020 Benchmarking Conference until May 4-6, 2021.
- Our intention is to deliver the same exciting program as planned for 2020, plus additional sessions that will be solicited Fall 2020. Additionally, several sessions with especially relevant material for the upcoming year will be offered via the web in the coming months.
- Those individuals already registered will receive a full refund. Please contact the DoubleTree Hotel directly for cancelation of any reservations.
- The pages and information below will be modified shortly to reflect our plans to move forward.
- Best wishes to all institutions and staff as we navigate the coming months—
- Steve, Michelle, Karen and Scott
The Benchmarking Institute Team
Hosted at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, KS